Volunteering is a positive way to support your local Cancer Society of New Zealand and people affected by cancer. When you volunteer, you can:
- Make a meaningful difference in your community.
- Help cancer patients and their families.
- Have flexible options and opportunities that fit your schedule.
- Build relationships and networks that last a lifetime.
- Learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Involve your family and friends.
Are you ready to get involved? Great! Whether you volunteer for an hour or make a commitment over many months, your volunteer time is appreciated; as are you. There are a variety of ways you can get involved, and any needed training is provided. To get started, we need to know a little more about you. Submit the form below, and we will then contact you to discuss the opportunities available in your area that best match your interests and meet the needs of our mission. Thank you!
The Volunterring For us Form is currently under construction, please check back at a later date.
Email us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 17-233-080